Donnerstag, 2. Mai 2019

Texas i don't want a lover

I Don't Want a Lover is the debut single from Texas's first album Southside. It was released on January 19and peaked at #in the UK Singles Chart. I don't want a lover I just need a friend I don't want a lover I just need a friend You can't just leave me To.

I Don't Want a Lover Songtext von Texas mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte. Cover Texas - I Don't Want A Lover. I Don't Want a Lover von Texas von Englisch auf Deutsch.

Find a Texas - I Don't Want A Lover first pressing or reissue. Entdecken Sie Erst- und Nachpressungen von Texas - I Don't Want A Lover - The Collection.

Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Texas-Sammlung. I Don't Want A Lover by Texas song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position. I Don't Want a Lover' music video by Texas. Directed by Tony van den Ende, Stéphane Clavier.


Lyrics to 'I Don't Want A Lover' by Texas. I Don't Want a Lover est la chanson des premières fois pour Texas. Première piste de leur premier album, Southside, elle est aussi le premier .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts