Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019

Estates eu4

Estates are a mechanic added in The Cossacks DLC. The estates are factions within the nation that influence domestic politics. So I started a second game of EUbecause I've grabbed a bunch of DLCs during the Steam sale .

Hi So, when I first started playing EUa few months ago, I did so with no DLCs (yes, not even art of war), which made the game relatively easy. How do you guys handle giving provinces to estates? Grand Strategy Game from Paradox Interactive: Europa Universalis 4. What provinces should i normally give my estates?

I'm rather new to EUand bought a couple more expansions in the last sale. I only just figured out how to grant territory to estates so thats one. Estates math thread and how bad autonomy is for. How do I give an estate more land? Should I try to manage the estates?


I am playing as a republic (Florence) and have had the burgher estate. Of course you should prevent the disaster. EU- ESTATE REHBERİ Estatelerin anlatıldığı geliştirici günlüğü Europa Universalis 4'e yeni gelen Estate mekanikleri birçok oyuncunun .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts