Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016

Virtualbox nat port forwarding

VirtualBox and VMware both create virtual machines with the NAT network. The NAT network is a new NAT flavour introduced in VirtualBox 4. Configuring port forwarding with NAT.

In this video I cover how to setup a Nat Network and Port Forwarding in Virtualbox. If you want to access a NAT guest from the host on VirtualBox, you can enable port forwarding for VirtualBox NAT, either from the GUI or from . You will use the Port Forwarding network feature of Virtual Box, and configure it to. Here is my setup: - Host: Windows XP - Guest: Ubuntu 10.

I am setting an Apache web server on the Guest, but I want to . I have read VirtualBox port forwarding guide, similar questions in this site and other sites but. I'm trying simple port forwarding with VirtualBox and it appears. This question came from our site for system and network administrators .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts