Donnerstag, 8. August 2019

Horse440

Auch bei dieser Übung war ein Mitglied eines Penisvergrößerungs-Forums der Namensgeber der Übung. Long time since I participated in a PE forum! This is mainly due to the fact that I used to hang at the Big-Penis site and I could go there, .

I eventually stumbled onto the “horse 4squeezes” and they sounded really intense. I am definitely too much of a 'newb' to begin doing these, . The Horse 4is another exercise which really attacks girth. With a partial erection, create a grip at the base of the penis.

With the second hand create a small . I am just wondering can someone break down the Horse exercises for me. I went to the thread and I have done the research. I have tried the horse 4in the past, but i don't think I do them with enough pressure in fear of hurting myself. I will tell you this, if you do them . I do sets of jelqs and sets of sec MegaSqueeze at random day intervals and it's working wonders for my girth.


A question about the horse 440'sBeiträge22. Juli 2004double clamped horse 440Beiträge30. Horse 440's are perhaps the most important penis enlargement exercises for girth, but should NOT be tried by beginners, and without proper . I was wondering what you guys thought was better for girth.


I think this thread will have some interesting replies.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts