Dienstag, 21. Juli 2015

Chrome dashboard

Discover great apps, games, extensions and themes for Chrome.

Replace new tab page with a personal dashboard featuring to-do, weather, and inspiration. Plus About Blog Available on theChrome Web Store. Chrome will use the purpose member in the Web App Manifest to determine which icon to use in the status bar for notifications for Improved Add to . With the new Weebly Dashboard for Chrome, you can interact with your site from your browser toolbar with just one click. After adding the extension, just click on . I forgot my encrypted Chrome-specific pass phrase.


The impressions means that user went to your extension page and reviewed your app a bit, maybe viewed your screenshots, read your description . Solved: My dashboard isn't working as it has. I can't see my steps or my friends steps using chrome? This salesforce chrome extension provides up to the second real time information from your Salesforce Dashboards and additional (up to 7) .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts