Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015

Best android camera app reddit

AndroidApps has a zero tolerance piracy policy. Posting a link to any pirated app or asking for a pirated app, or helping users pirate apps, . I use it because it's the best one on the LG GCyanogenMod.

Please suggest me a simple but best camera app for best shots. Not satisfied with my default moto gplus camera app.

Get community feedback on an app you have created. I'm running the latest cm nightly and the stock camera isn't quite as good on my s5. Since apps now can directly access Camera API, I thought there's some good camera apps. Hi, what camera app is best for manual focusing a subject while recording and taking a picture I want to record a workstation vdo and want to.


Was wondering if there were any camera apps that are complete and legitimately better than the default samsung one.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts