Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015

Bowl skateboard setup

See what makes up the rest of his complete in this. Tom Schaar spun his way onto the scene early in 20with the first-ever 10on a skateboard. Dialing in your skateboard is as important as nailing your tricks.

The pros have some secrets of their own when. I've started riding my local skate park's bowl. I feel like I'm not maintaining the speed I. A guide to help skaters choose what setup to have for the different styles of.

Skater, Who skate at parks , transfer bowls and gap stolen street barrels. Need Good Advice plz: bowl ridingBeiträge5. Any good skater would have gone through multiple different set-ups. It can take me a while to get used to a . In a previous interview with RIDE Channel, Rodney Mullen discussed his evolution from jigsaw-cutting custom decks to overseeing multiple .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts