Mittwoch, 16. August 2017

Tumblr quotes

What sucks is to watch yourself slowly fall back into old habits that you've tried a million times to break. It's like every time I find myself climbing out of this deep .

Find and follow posts tagged quotes on Tumblr. Find and save ideas about Tumblr quotes on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. Find and save ideas about Tumblr quotes on Pinterest, the world's catalogue of ideas.

Tumblr quotes wallpaper, Quote backgrounds and . Ein Buch mit Tumblr-Sprüchen und jeder der Tumblr kennt, weiß bestimmt das es nicht gerade die glücklichsten Sprüche sind. And How I Want To” (via thelovejournals). I'm 2 English, and I love words.


My head may have not been in the right place, But I can promise you, My heart was.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts