Dienstag, 15. August 2017

Black ops 2 zombie lan

I'm here to show you how to play Black Ops on LAN Mode via Tunngle. Black Ops zombies without Disconnecting. Download and install Redacted Lan Patch From here:.

I own black ops on pc and I would like to play with my friend local. He does not have a very good computer) But they is no split screen option. Fragen Antworten'-Übersicht: Call of Duty - Black Ops 2. Okt Black Ops 2: wird zombie modus region getrennt ?

I want to LAN with my friends across our network in Black Ops Multiplayer and Zombies. The question we would like to ask is: Does Black Ops . For Call of Duty: Black Ops II on the Xbox 36 a GameFAQs message board topic titled Zombie LAN party. I've had a lot of LAN to Internet problems with BO series, trust me.


I just wanted to know if anyone knows if Black Ops supports LAN.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts