Freitag, 5. Juni 2015

Intel quick sync obs

If you are not sure what QuickSync is, check this article. Intel Graphics Drivers for your Processor generation. März 2017Custom parameters of QuicksyncBeiträge9.

All Versions - How to use Quicksync? Juli 2014Intel Quick Sync is beautiful and the future of. Weitere Ergebnisse von obsproject. OBS Game Streaming Performance Boost with Intel Quicksync.

Hochgeladen von Linus Tech TipsIntel Quicksync is an underused option that doesn't get enough time in the lime light! By using Intel Quick Sync encoding, you can stream with no to very little performance loss! Using Intel's QuickSync with Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).


So you've got an Intel CPU i i iwith an integrated GPU HD300 400 . Does anyone know if using IQS provides any benefits over x264? I ask becuase I came across a forum post on the OBS. Open Broadcaster Software (OBS for short) is one of my favorite pieces of.


Intel Quick Sync Video is the name given to Intel's hardware video . So I am currently in the bios and idk what I need to enable for this. I have an Intel core i44so this works for QSAlso I had a Gigabyte . I can't seem to find quick sync on my obs encoder settings if anyone knows how to find it I would be please. OBSProject Is there a option to use QuickSync with obs for streaming?


It uses a special chip made for encoding present in 4th generation Intel processors.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts