Freitag, 13. März 2020

Fallout 4 can't open console

For some reason the console button doesn t work. I just tried the right shift + right ctrl, nothing is still happening still wont open the console.

The console is fully disabled when playing on a Survival mode save. Update: A mod has been released that lets you enable survival mode . I play FOon a WinPC and it is running smooth and fine, but I can't open the console. A place for any and all discussion about Fallout 4.

Additional Details: tried the suggestions above with no luck. Type in anything and my toon moves, jumps, or whatever the . For Fallout on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Cannot access the console. Another solution that you can try that I myself can't test as I only have a US keyboard is to try using the . For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs question titled. You are assuming incorrectly - you don't actually have to use ~ to open the console. Console Enable for non English Keyboards by skyrimlu.


There are more in the discussion area, have a look there if you can't find a suitable . Many Fallout PC gamers are finding it difficult to enable Developer Console.

Thankfully a fix for the issue is already available and all player .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts