Dienstag, 2. Juli 2019

Dns caa letsencrypt

I would also like to specify the critical flag in my DNS CAA Records. Sorry for the newb question, BUT is the CAA record just another TXT record in the DNS space ? How do I add a CAA record to domain?

Then you have to add the resulting entries to your DNS zone file. Can someone here explain to me exactly what CAA I am supposed. I've always noticed on Qualsys SSL Labs test that it says DNS CAA NO.


Since more then a year I publish CAA records (RFC 6844).

Domain with active CAA record in DNS. CAA is a type of DNS record that lets you control which certificate authorities can issue certificates for your domain. Enter your domain name, check off the . A Certification Authority Authorization (CAA) record is used to specify which.


The DNS CAA record is specified by RFC 6844. Self-verify of challenge failed to DNS query. Many DNS providers do NOT support CAA yet. They might or might not be implementing it.


So I logged into the GoDaddy web . When I register or renew a certificate with Let's Encrypt, it checks the CAA records and verifies letsencrypt.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts