Montag, 29. August 2016

Heathers musical soundtrack

Freeze Your Brain - Heathers: The Musical +LYRICS. I claim no ownership of this video, the words on screen, nor the music heard. I simply took a playlist and edited.

Fearing no one will believe it was an accident, Veronica freaks out until J. He convinces Veronica to forge a suicide note. Lyrics‎: ‎Laurence O'Keefe; Kevin MurphyBasis‎: ‎19film HeathersBook‎: ‎Laurence O'Keefe; Kevin MurphyAmazon. The Heathers musical is incredible and it's soundtrack is just as awesome.

Heathers: The Musical (World Premiere Cast Recording). Complete OST song list, videos, music, description. Heathers the Musical song list including song titles, associated characters and recommended audition songs.


Heathers by headzombieadmiral (playlists). I might also add that this soundtrack has been in my car since August, as in. I have been listening to only Heathers every time I drive for over months.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts