Freitag, 22. Juli 2016

You are my home chipmunks original singer

Home is an original song performed by The Chipmunks and The Chipettes in the fourth CGI. The Chipmunks: You are my home, home, home. Hochgeladen von Rodger j RouthBones: You Are My Home - Duration: 4:24.

Alvin and The Chipmunks: The Road. Song from Alvin And The Chipmunks in another version. You can also find “Home” on the film's Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, releasing on December 11. Lyrics to Home song by Alvin And The Chipmunks: Oh you shine bright Brighter than all the stars Brighter than fireworks So I give you all my love A.

The chipmunks mistakenly believe that Dave is going to propose to his new girlfriend and dump them so they. Songtext für Home - From Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip Soundtrack. So I give you all my love And your perfection even in your mistakes Give . Co-wrote and co-produced the only original chipmunks song performed in the fourth installment of the.


Lyrics to 'Home (You are my home)' by Alvin The Chipmunks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts