Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016

Samsung gear vr steam

Die Samsung Gear VR lässt sich als Alternative zu HTC Vive und Oculus Rift mit PC-Spielen auf Steam verbinden. There is a lot to love about Steam. While it has its own VR system, you can also play Steam games with your Samsung Gear VR.

Wanted to see if I could rig my Gear VR. There is now an easier way to play PC games in your Gear VR. Vidia oculus pc samsung shield sideloadvr streamtheater strem.


I cant push the install button after downloading the steam theater.

I know, I'm poor, and the most of Virtual Reality headsets I can get is the Gear VR. I can't afford things such as the Oculus Rift, or HTC Vive, stuff . Will Samsung Gear VR work with steam? Juni 2016Weitere Ergebnisse von steamcommunity. Any way to disable the touchpad on the side? Back To Dinosaur Island from Steam in my Gear Vr.


Is it possible, and if so can i get a. Best Horror Games for Samsung GearVR 2017. I already searched and couldn't find this question, but I'm just wondering.

I bought my Sa while back and have yet to get my goggles, but once .

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts