Freitag, 15. Juli 2016

Jelqing before after

Techniques for Reducing or Preventing Jelqing Discoloration. Before and after you exercise, take a warm washcloth . This was after recovery from three day impotence after I gave up erect jelqing as an.

Of course, we all know erect jelqing is dangerous. I started out jelqing 1times and I went up to 250+ per session. After one year of jelqing and result.


I don't think I had a big flacid before starting this.

It's been a month, but, I am disappointed as I don't see any gains. My routine is to get in to a hot shower, warm-up and . Tag: jelqing before and after pics. Continue reading “Jelqing Video with before and after pictures”. Before Jelqing, always start with a Warm Up.


As a general rule you should wait 3-hours after jelqing before masturbating.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts