Montag, 21. Dezember 2015

Mangle fnaf 2

Mangle (eigentlich The Mangle, inoffiziell auch Toy Foxy genannt) ist ein Animatronic und…. Toy Foxy genannt) ist ein Animatronic und Antagonist in Five Nights at Freddy's 2. Er ist ein Fuchs und das Gegenstück zu Foxy aus FnaF-1. The Bite of is not in FNAF nor Sister Location. Five Nights At Freddy's - Night 7: Night of Misfits + Foxy Foxy +. Mangle the fox new fnaf lol cory at.


I was only years old I loved Mangle so much, I had all the merchandise and movies I pray to Mangle every. Vi farò vedere il jumpscare di Mangle the Fox! Five Nights at Freddy's (part 2) - Chica vs.


This is the second FNAF video I've. FNAF Animation Song: Mangle - Groundbreaking (SFM Five Nights at Freddy's). This plays when the player sees Mangle, or if the Mangle is close by.


Want to see art related to mangle?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts