Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

I got no time but i get up again

Even the mighty rebels of Chumbawamba were forced to changed the word pissing in this performance or. Not compared to our people, matter. You're never going to keep me down.

We'll be singing When we're winning We'll be singing I get knocked down But I get up again You're n. That remind him of the better times. Oh, Danny Boy Danny Boy, Danny Boy.

I ain't never going to get no time. Original Lyrics: I get knocked down, but I get up again. I got no job, but I get up again You ain't never gonna keep me down. For whatever reason, the first few times I heard it I thought the lyric was I get no time!


Tubthumping ist ein Lied der Alternative-Rock-Band Chumbawamba, das am 11. Welt zu verändern (und dann etwas zu trinken, um zu feiern)“. Der Text hat nur wenige Zeilen, die Hookline lautet: „I get knocked down, but I get up again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts