Dienstag, 18. November 2014

C# arraylist 2 dimensional

Is is possible to create a multidimensional list in C#. Is it possible to create a multidimensional arraylist in C#? But in this case since each row seems relate .

How can I declare a dynamic two dimensional arraylist. And how can I loop the tow dimensional array list to get the . Post your question and get tips solutions from a. Hello guys, I have a rather simple question.

I have two Arraylist's and I need to . ArrayList arr = new ArrayList; arr. Hi, Could you please show me the C# code to move two dimensional array to an ArrayList and to a DataTable? Hi,I want to have a two dimensional array which elements are lists.


These C# examples use 2D arrays, allocating them, looping over them and adding to them. A for-loop iterates over 2D array elements. C# allows multidimensional arrays.


Multi-dimensional arrays are also called rectangular array. Can anyone show me an example on how to create a two dimensional ArrayList?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts