Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Nuka world minutemen

It's still possible to do the Minutemen ending after becoming the Overboss in Nuka-World DLC, even if. As I support the Minute Men, this automatically makes me lose affinity. The sad part is I just want to turn the power back on in Nuka Worl but I .

What if you build the raider settlements first before. A guide to the Perks you'll receive from raider factions in Nuka World. I didn't see anything on this yet so I apologize if it's been asked.


For those that have the Beta for Nuka worl is anything ruined if I have.

Becoming A Raider In Fallout 4: Nuka World Really Pisses Preston. For Fallout on the PlayStation a GameFAQs message board topic titled Minutemen and nuka world (spoilers maybe). Okay so I put down my first raider flag in my first settlement. Afterwards, I got the Preston hates you message that I didn't really care about lol.


Fallout 4: Nuka-World gives you a choice of endings.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts