Dienstag, 7. April 2020

One direction little white lies

Little White Lies Songtext von One Direction mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte. Die deutsche Übersetzung von Little White Lies und andere One Direction Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte. Cos you've been taking up my mind. One Direction - Little White Lies (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda)!


Little White Lies is a song by One Direction from their album, Midnight Memories. Little White Lies by One Direction song meaning, lyric interpretation, video and chart position.

Lyrics for Little White Lies by One Direction. If this room was burning I wouldn't even notice 'Cause you've been taking up my mind With. One Direction - Little White Lies. I wouldn't even notice 'Cause you've been taking up my mind.


With your, little white lies, little white . With your, little white lies, little white lies. Songtekst van One Direction met Little White Lies kan je hier vinden op Songteksten. Full and accurate LYRICS for Little White Lies from One Direction: If this room was burning, I wouldn't even notice, 'Cause you've been taking up my.


Little White Lies if this room was burning i wouldn't even notice 'cause you've been taking up my mind with your, little white lies, little white lies you say.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts