Freitag, 14. September 2018

Songbird serenade

Songbird Serenade is a female Pegasus pony who appears as a supporting character in My Little. Today we are making a custom My Little Pony from the new sea pony movie My Little Pony The Movie. I think Sia is perfect for the My Little Pony Movie, and I also think she should be one of the main characters in.


Her name is Songbird Serenade, and she's basically perfect. The toy, made as a tie-in with 2017's My Little Pony: The Movie, is the very same . She'll be Songbird Serenade in the new My Little Pony Movie on the. A drawing of her character Songbird Serenade was then uploaded to .

The Nostalgic For The Present Tour is coming to . Playing the role of pony pop star Songbird Serenade, My Little Pony: The Movie, will be one of Sia's first forays into acting. She will contribute two brand new . I think that is the character Sia is playing. Her team tweeted a picture of the same pony with the caption Here's Sia as Songbird Serenade.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts