Montag, 30. April 2018

Fallout 4 armorsmith extended

In the immortal words of Shock G, dresshowyoulike. I give you the power to let your wild style show. Welcome back to my mod spotlight series for Fallout 4.

In this series we will look at the selection of fun and. What is up guys Killerkev here and today I am going to be Show casing Armorsmith Extended mod in Fallout. Armorsmith Extended is a mod for Fallout created by Gambit77.


Description: This mod does couple things.

One, every outfit in the game can now be worn . I have installed the armorsmith extended mo and it works, except for one thing. When I go to make an armorsmith work bench, it does not . I installed all my mods and got everything working, but the AE workbench doesn't appear in the settlement menu at all. The #most downloaded and most endorsed Fallout mod of all time is now available on consoles. Requires having a version of AWKCR Armor and Weapons . For Fallout on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Is the.


Just checked on the nexus on the main Armorsmith mod page.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts