Montag, 26. Februar 2018

Fallout 4 corvega safe

For Fallout on the PlayStation a GameFAQs message board topic titled I have a Corvega Safe Key, but I can't find the safe. For Fallout on the PlayStation a GameFAQs message board topic titled The safe inside the corvega factory. Fallout - Hilfe und Diskussion; Corvega Safeschlüssel.

After doing the quest to kill the Raiders at the Corvega plant, I looted a safe key from the boss, Jared. Jared in Corvega Assembly Plant drops this key. Below where you fight him you will find a sign that says Keep Out.

Corvega safe key – on Jare opens a safe. A key to the Corvega safe can be found on Jared. The Corvega assembly plant appears only in Fallout 4. The Corvega Assembly Plant is a facility near Lexington in Fallout 4. Well, I just finished the Corvega quest again, and once again I've got the key to the Corvega Safe.


I've reached this point about a dozen times before, but.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts