Montag, 25. Dezember 2017

All of you john legend

What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in, and you kicking me out? You've got my head spinning, no kidding.

Die deutsche Übersetzung von All of Me und andere John Legend Lyrics. Lyrics to All Of Me song by John Legend: What would I do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in, and you kicking me out You've got my head s. You I (Nobody in the World) (2014).

All of Me is a song by American singer John Legend from his fourth studio album Love in the . All of Me Lyrics: What would I do without your smart mouth? Lyrics to 'All Of Me' by John Legend: 'Cause all of me Loves all of you Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections. John Legend - All Of Me (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda)! Lyrics for All of Me by John Legend.


What would I do without your smart mouth Drawing me in, and you kicking me out?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts