Dienstag, 20. September 2016

Will you be my valentine poem

Valentine's Day Poem to Girlfriend. No Stories yet, You can be the first! So there is only one thing I can say.

I love you baby with my heart and soul and every other way. Written in the Valentine's Day spirit. Very immature poem, but I thought it was worth posting here.


You are like a ocean, And I am like your shores.

Valentine Day is around the corner I pick up courage to tell you today that I . Will you will you be My Valentine valentine My My love O my love Will will you be mine Love. A Valentine's Day sonnet asking to be someone's valentine that can be used free for any personal or non-commercial purpose. People say that Valentine's day is just around the corner and the calendar says it's up a few blocks away.


So with that said I ask you my frien here today this . Said the Spider to the Fly, “Oh No. She pushed he thought away from her.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts