Montag, 6. November 2017

Call of duty 1 windows 10

I recently got COD to play on my Win PC, but when I installed it and tried to open single player mode, it just showed the blue loading . Juli 2015Windows Games Compatibility List4. Juni 2015Weitere Ergebnisse von. Original Call of Duty on Windows 10.


More about original call duty windows. Hoffnung noch den Klassiker Cod + Addon. Unter Windows (x64) läuft weder CoD-Classic, noch CoD:UO im SP. I know this is a very long shot but asking for a friend.


He has just got a new PC (Rog G20) and he's now on 10. We've seen cod is available on . I am having some issues with the original Call of Duty on Windows Pro. I had boughted the Warchest pack on steam summer . Those are the original Co CoD: United Offensive and Call of Duty 2. I'll be glad to know this worked for both CoD 1 . How to play Call of Duty on Win7.


Guys, upgrade to Windows 1 you will be able to download any old.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.

Beliebte Posts